I’m always on the lookout for unique fishing gifts, so I was thrilled to find this great floating fishing cooler at HomeWetBar. Where there’s fishermen, you know there’s going to be drinking! This unique cooler, which is a perfect replica of the classic fishing bobber, is the perfect way to keep beer, soda, or water ice-cold.
No one will go thirsty on the next fishing trip – this Big Daddy holds up to 12 cans of your favorite brew. Clever carrying handle disguised as the top part of the bobber.
Perfect birthday present for Dad, Grandpa, or any guy who enjoys fishing (and drinking).
Make Your Floating Fishing Cooler Even Better
This cooler is a fabulous stand-alone gift, but you can make it a wow gift by:
- Using it as the basis for a fishing gift basket.
- His favorite brew. For a special touch, create personalized beer bottle labels to put on his favorite beer.
- Add a few of his favorite snacks. Consider Goldfish crackers, Swedish fish candies, gummy worms, smoked salmon and crackers.
- A fish belt buckle.
- A personalized fishing hat or personalized Fisherman of The Year T Shirt.
- A digital fish scale so he’ll know EXACTLY how big of a whopper he’s caught.
- Personalize the floating fishing cooler by writing messages with a Sharpie, or having kids add fingerprint art in the shape of fish.
- Bake a fish bobber cake.
- Send a fishing ecard or a printable fishing greeting card.
- If you’re having a party, Announcing It.com has clever, personalized fishing party invitations.
- Here’s a great article with creative fishing theme decorating ideas. (They specialize in weddings, but you can find some wonderful suggestions about decorating for a birthday party).
Some great fillers would include:
If he’s not a beer drinker, you can order personalized Jones soda.